The Center for Behavior Intervention, Inc. (CBI) is seeking experienced and HIGH energy individuals to join our team! We are a private ABA clinic providing a wide variety of services throughout the Chicagoland area, and now expanding our services to include Mokena, St. Charles, and Peru, IL.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) evaluate and treat children who have been diagnosed with Autism or other developmental disabilities using the principals of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). BCBAs develop treatment plans focused on the cognitive, educational, vocational and social challenges encountered by individuals with these development disabilities.
• Master's degree in Behavior Analysis or related field and currently a Board Certified Behavior Analyst in good standing
• Strong Leadership and Management skills
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Preferred 2 year experience as a behavior analyst in a clinical setting or with learners diagnosed with autism
• Ability to travel to multiple sites
We are looking for BCaBAs to collaborate to help support the BCBAs and treatment teams. This can occur in a variey of environments such as, clinic-based services, home-based services, and/or a combination both depending on the individualized needs of each learner and their family. We are a small confident team that will offer you the support and guidance while on our team, as well as if you are seeking your BCBA certification.
ABA Therapist/Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) provide 1:1 behavioral therapy derived from the Treatment Plan written by a BCBA to increase the skills and social development of children who have been diagnoses with Autism or other developmental disabilities within the client's home and/or clinic setting.
• GED/High School Diploma
• Prior experience in child-development or child psychology courses is a plus, but not required
• Ability to work 25-40 hours a week
• Registered as a Behavior Technician (RBT) or willing to become registered (Training will be provided)
• CPR Certified or willing to be certified
• Regular and predictable attendance, and lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Federal background check clearance
• Hearing and vision within the normal limits
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Implement programs using the trainings which are based on the principals of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
• Prepare materials for program specifics as written within the client's specific Treatment Plan
• Collect and appropriately document all data written within the treatment plan to ensure plan is effective within daily data sheets for each client
• Collaborate with other members of the clinical team to provide daily feedback on clients response to Treatment Plan
• Review all client's file/videos as needed to maintain treatment integrity and remain up to date of any and all treatment plan modifications
To apply, please attach the following: